Sydney: 2-Hour Guided Kayak Tour
- Take in views of the iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House from your sea kayak
- Visit waterfront islands away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Develop a deeper appreciation of Sydney Harbour by getting as close as possible to the water and beautiful golden beaches
From here, your friendly guide will reveal to you some of the most expensive waterfront real estate in the world before you reach a beautiful beachfront with vantage points all the way back to the city CBD, the Opera House, and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
The kayak tour is taken at a leisurely pace, you can paddle in double sea kayaks with a friend or with one of the guides and enjoy the feel and smell of the salty air you breath in as you glide along the water. The kayaks are all incredibly stable, so even if you’ve never kayaked before you’ll feel at ease on this adventure. You’ll then kayak back towards the city, landing on Shark Island, a small strip of beach perfect for a photo opportunity before you complete the short final stretch back to the beachside base.
Alternatively, choose to take the tour at sunset by choosing the option when booking. See Sydney light up as the sun goes down. Sea Kayak to amazing beaches and islands as you take in views of the Harbor Bridge and the Opera House at dusk.
- Guided tour
- All safety equipment
- Stable kayak
- Storage area for belongings while on the tour
- Free photos
- Day or sunset tour (depending on option chosen)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Toilet facilities
- Children under 6 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Point Piper Kayak & Sup Centre / Rose Bay Park, Cnr New South Head Rd & Wunulla Rd Point Piper directly behind the Rose Bay Police Station in Rose Bay, Park on the beach, Point Piper NSW 2029, Australia Look for the Rose Bay Police Station on the corner of Wunulla Rd and New South Head Rd. Walk down the path behind the Police Station to your left and look for the Wooden Kayak Shed at the City End of the beach.Open in Google Maps ⟶