Sydney Attraction Pass: Sydney Tower Eye, Aquarium & More
- Save money and time, and choose from Sydney's most exciting attractions for an unforgettable experience
- Discover the Australian city's most entertaining spots like Madame Tussauds and Wild Life Sydney
- Space the attractions out and enjoy each attraction over the course of a month
- Have fun with the entire family in one of the world's most beautiful cities
- Save up to 45% compared to purchasing tickets individually
Start at the Sydney Aquarium and take in the world’s largest collection of all-Australian aquatic life featuring a number of habitats, set in the heart of Sydney on Darling Harbor. Head to Wild Life Sydney and get up close to Aussie animals in the heart of the city. Koalas, kangaroos, wallabies and one of the world's largest crocs, are all present for your enjoyment!
Climb the Sydney Tower Eye and take in the breathtaking views for an unforgettable experience! Included in the admission is a new 4D-Experience featuring a groundbreaking 3D-film with spectacular in-theater effects and an incredible fourth dimension that offers an amazing view of the city.
Lastly, stop by Madame Tussauds and experience the glittering world of fame for a day at Madame Tussauds. Start your journey on the red carpet and strike a pose for the paparazzi. Move on to challenge your favorite sports heroes and sing along with your favorite music stars.
- Entrance tickets in form of an easy-to-use swipe card
Prepare for the activity
Madame Tussauds, Sydney Aquarium, and Wild Life Sydney are located at the Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour NSW 2000. The Sydney Tower Eye and Skywalk are located in the new Westfield Shopping Center, at the corner of Pitt Street and Market Street in the heart of Sydney's retail precinct. Head up to Level 5 and follow the signs from the food court.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Once you go to the first attraction and exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for the attraction pass, simply swipe the card to enter each attraction