Sydney: Airport Shuttle Transfer to and from CBD Hotels
Pickup optionalThe local partner will send a separate email with a pickup time from your hotel in Sydney. The pickup time will be set in accordance with your flight departure time.
- Enjoy a meet-and-greet service from both international and domestic terminals
- Rest easy knowing that your flight will be monitored for delays or early arrivals
- Expect a quick and stress-free airport transfer at an affordable rate
- Sit back and relax in a comfortable, shared transfer for both your arrival and departure
Experience a meet-and-greet-service from the meeting point inside the Sydney International Terminal. If you arrive into Domestic Terminal you will be picked up by your driver straight from the baggage carousel. Your driver will escort you to the vehicle and drive you to your destination, making 2 to 4 stops along the way. Enjoy a smooth ride to your Sydney hotel in a modern, air-conditioned mini bus driven by a professional and friendly driver. Rest easy knowing your driver is monitoring your flight schedule to ensure you are not left behind. If your flight arrives early your driver will collect you at the earlier time.
For departure transfers, pickup will be approximately 3-hours before your flight time for international flights, and around 2-hours in advance for domestic flights. The driver will drop you off at the entrance to the appropoeiate terninal at Sydney Airport.
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan or coach
- Hotel drop-off (Sydney CBD only. Must be in areas of City, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst or Rocks)
- Available for both arrival and departure (depending on option chosen)
- Tips (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Prepare for the activity
International (Terminal 1): Please proceed to the Meeting Point located between Exit A and Exit B inside the Arrival hall. Your driver will have a "Go Sydney Shuttle" sign. Domestic (Terminal 2 and Terminal 3): Please wait at the luggage carousel from where you are to collect your luggage. Your driver will have a “Go Sydney Shuttle” sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
• Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
• The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
• Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions; please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable