SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Visit one of the world’s most spectacular aquariums with over 12,000 animals from 650 different species
- Key creature attractions at Sea Life Sydney Aquarium include Sharks, Dugongs, Platypus, Sting-rays, Penguins and Seahorses
- Take advantage of the aquarium's prime location in heart of Sydney at Darling Harbour
- Walk underwater at Sydney’s world-class Aquarium
Marvel at the sawfish swimming amongst tropical fish and sleek sharks in the enormous Great Barrier Reef display. Be delighted by little penguins in the Southern Oceans, or look out for the secretive platypus in the Southern Rivers.
See the enormous Japanese Spider Crabs in the CLAWS creature feature, watch as the dugongs feed, then find Nemo in his coral home!
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Ticket
- Guided Tour
Prepare for the activity
Sydney Aquarium is located on the city side of Darling Harbour. Services to Darling Harbour depart from Circular Quay Wharf 5 about every half an hour. Please check timetables for full schedule on www.131500.com.au. It is a 5-10 minute walk from CBD down Market Street or King Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Monday - Thursday: 09:30 - 18:00 daily (last entry 17:00)
Friday - Sunday: 09:30 - 19:00 (last entry 18:00)
On Christmas Day: closes at 17:00 and last entries are at 16:00.
New Year's Eve: closes at 18:00 and last entries are 17:00.