Sydney Combo: Blue Mountains Tour & 2-Hour Harbor Cruise
- Enjoy 2 days of fun in and around Sydney
- Explore the Blue Mountains National Park
- Cruise under the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Take a selfie with a koala and feed kangaroos. Don't feed the crocodile though!
Day 1: The Blue Mountains
Take a selfie with a koala, feed kangaroos and see a 4-meter crocodile at this award-winning park. The Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park is one of Australia's natural wonders covering over one million hectares. An inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and heathlands, populated with colorful birds and unique wildlife, it is a nature lover's paradise. Hear aboriginal stories about ancient rock formations, and enjoy the stunning views of this vast landscape. Savor a picnic lunch while admiring the epic vista before you!
Day 2: Cruise Sydney Harbor
Starting in the afternoon, cruise under the world-famous bridge, marvel at the Sydney Opera House, and catch a glimpse of where the rich and famous live. Enjoy guided commentary bringing to life the harbor’s history and iconic locations. Refresh yourself with a complimentary beverage of wine, beer or a soft drink as you take in the sights.
- National Park fees
- Entry to a Wildlife Park
- Guided bush walk
- Picnic Lunch (excluding drink)
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Return transport in an air-conditioned minibus
- Detailed commentary about Sydney harbour icons
- Complimentary beverage (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Cruise on an air-conditioned luxury catamaran
- A one-way ride on Scenic Railway ($23.00)
- Overnight stay at Blue Mountains YHA (Dormitory & private room rates available).
- Additional beverages onboard the cruise
Prepare for the activity
Day 1 - Blue Mountains Tour: Central - St Laurence Church, 812 George St at 7.25am Day 2 - Magistic Sightseeing Harbour Cruise: Wharf 5, King St Wharf, 32 The Promenade, Sydney at 2.00pmOpen in Google Maps ⟶