Blue Mountain Sunset, Bushwalk & Wilderness Tour
- Explore the beautiful Blue Mountains region
- Relax at the cooling Wentworth Falls or Paradise Pools
- View the Three Sisters as the colors change during the sunset
- Spot native wildlife such as kangaroos, wallabies and echidnas
- Take guided bushwalks through lush rainforests and rugged scenic trails
- Photograph a rainbow of colours at sunset
Your first stop is in the quaint town of Glenbrook, where you can enjoy a coffee or a quick snack before making your way to Euroka. Truly an authentic Australian experience, Euroka is campground near Glenbrook that is ideal for spotting native wildlife. Enjoy a picnic lunch here before beginning your guided walk to Wentworth Falls. Appreciate the stunning surroundings on this hour walk through the bush. Marvel at the spectacular views from Wentworth falls and make your way along the stunning forests of Jamison Valley.
Make your way to the locality’s iconic landmark, the Three Sisters rock formation. This is the ideal spot to capture photos of the Sisters whilst avoiding the morning crowds. Keep a close eye out for some of Australia's most iconic and unique wildlife here.
As you come to the end of your tour, head to a secret sunset location for spectacular and undisturbed panoramic views. Witness the dazzling range of colors on display and experience the magic and charm of the mountains in the golden hour before sunset.
- Light picnic lunch
- National Park entry fees
- Australian wildlife spotting
- Guided bushwalk
- Expert driver/guide
- Informative tour commentary
- Small group touring experience
Prepare for the activity
• This tour includes approximately 2 hours of walking on uneven surfaces