Sydney: Australian Museum General Entry Ticket
- See dinosaur skeletons, life-size models and animations that tell the story of their demise
- Learn about the history and culture of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Go to the Planet of Minerals gallery and capture the geological richness of the Outback
- Get up close with Australia's deadliest creatures in the Surviving Australia exhibition
For over 190 years the Australian Museum has been at the forefront of scientific research and education in Australia. It continues those dual roles today and has grown in stature to emerge as an internationally recognized repository of cultural and scientific objects.
Walk through the halls at your own pace, and see indigenous artifacts, dinosaur skeletons, rare minerals and fossils, and mega-fauna such as the giant wombats that once roamed the continent. Younger children can have fun learning at the educational exhibits, making it a great excursion for all ages.
- General entry ticket to the Australian Museum
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Special exhibitions (may incur an additional entry fee)
Prepare for the activity
Australian Museum, 1 William St, Sydney NSW 2010, Australia. On the corner of College Street and William Street in central Sydney (just across the road from Hyde Park and opposite St. Mary's Cathedral).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Australian Museum plays a leading role in taxonomic and systematic research, and at its research station at Lizard Island conducts significant research on coral reef ecology. Through exhibitions and other public programs, the Australian Museum continues to inform and amaze generations of visitors about the unique flora, fauna and cultures of Australia and the Pacific