Take the famous Sugarloaf cable car, and explore one of the most famous attractions in Brazil. Visit the top of Morro da Urca and Sugarloaf Mountain to see beautiful views across Rio de Janeiro and the surrounding area.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 3 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy panoramic views over the city of Rio de Janeiro
- Take incredible photos from top of Sugarloaf Mountain
- See stunning panoramas of the ocean and coastline
- Explore one of Brazil's most iconic attractions
- Sugarloaf Mountain cable car ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Sugarloaf cable car ticket office, Av. Pasteur, 520 Rio de Janeiro RJ, 22290-240.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- After booking, you will receive a separate email from the local partner with your voucher. This must be printed and exchanged at the attraction ticket office for your cable car ticket. Please keep an eye on your spam folder.
- You must show a valid passport or ID to access the attraction.
- Cable cars run every 20 minutes from 9:00 AM to 8:30 PM and can accommodate 65 people.
- It takes 3 minutes to reach the top of the first mountain, Morro da Urca, and an additional 3 minutes to reach the summit.