Stockholm: Old Town Private Walking Tour
- Enjoy a fun and educational tour of Stockholm's Old Town
- Walk along the medieval cobbled streets and down narrow alleys
- Hear about the Swedish royal family outside the Royal Palace
- Visit Järnpojken (“The Iron Boy”), Sweden’s smallest statue
- Discover the German Church, one of the three churches in the Old Town
Learn about the history of the Swedish royal family at Stockholm’s Royal Palace. Continue around the corner to Stortorget and hear tales from horrible times in the distant past.
Walk along the narrowest alley in Stockholm, see the most famous statues and sample some delicious candy.
The tour finishes on the island of Riddarholmen, where you’ll have spectacular views of Stockholm’s waterfront.
- Private guide
- Pickup and drop-off service (upon request)
- Optional gratuities
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from Stortorget, in the Old Town, in front of the Nobel Museum. Address: Stortorget 2, 111 29 Stockholm, Sweden. Look for the guide in a blue or white t-shirt or jacket with the the local supplier's logo. The guide will be waiting there approximately 15 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶