St. Petersburg: Matryoshka Doll Painting Class
Pickup optionalYou will be picked up from the cruise port - please specify the details upon booking
- Take a break from city sightseeing to enjoy a unique activity
- Create a Do-It-Yourself souvenir to amaze your friends with
- Paint a traditional Matryoshka Doll
It is recommended to schedule the class for the first part of the day, so when you are finished with the dolls you can let them dry for a couple of hours while you enjoy the rest of your day.
Towards the end of the tour day, you can stop-by to pick-up your creations. If you have several days in the city, it's possible to schedule this class for the evening, and let the dolls dry overnight (you pick them up next morning). Of course, if you want you can take the dolls with you right away, but it is recommended you let them dry.
- One blank matryoshka-doll per person
- Professional artist's time for 1.5 hours
- Acrylic paint, brushes, aprons, and decorations for the dolls
- Drinks and snacks
Prepare for the activity
Matryoshka Artboutique - Bol'shoy Prospekt Vasil'yevskogo Ostrova, 83, St Petersburg, Russia. If you selected the roundtrip transportation add-on you will be picked up from your hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The venue staff speak English and Chinese - no guide services are provided for this reason