St. Petersburg: Faberge Museum Private Tour & Ticket
- Visit one of the most prestigious museums in Russia
- Discover the treasures of the last Romanovs
- Learn more about the House of Faberge and the tradition of the Imperial eggs
- Admire the largest collection of Faberge eggs worldwide
Situated on the banks of the Fontanka River in the sumptuous Shuvalov Palace, the Faberge Museum presents an ornamental and decorative art collection as well as a collection of icons that formerly belonged to the Imperial family. Your guide will explain the histories of these cultural and historical treasures. You will learn more about the House of Faberge and the tradition of the Imperial eggs with this ticket admission. Finally, you will discover the miniature gifts found in Faberge's eggs, from a miniature replica of the Imperial coach to a vial of vodka made from precious metals.
- 2-hour private tour of the Faberge Museum
- Entrance tickets to tour the museum