Saint Petersburg: Private Guided Tour with Russian Lunch
Pickup includedPickup possible from your central hotel or any other indicated address. If you are staying outside the city, an alternative meeting point can be arranged.
- See the most famous sights of the Northern Venice
- Learn traditions of Russian cuisine
- Visit the most romantic place in St. Petersburg, New Holland Island
- Enjoy a traditional Russian 4-course lunch
As you advance further, you will explore the heart of the city including the main square of Saint Petersburg, the Palace Square. You will view the Winter Palace (the Hermitage Museum), the General Staff Building and the Alexander Column. Whilst here you will also see the symbol of St Petersburg, the monument to Peter the Great (the Bronze Horseman), before you encounter the famous St. Isaac’s Cathedral.
You will see a unique monument to Nicholas the 1st and the wonderful Blue Bridge behind St. Isaac's Cathedral. Then you will walk along the Moyka River and tour to one of the most romantic corners of the city, New Holland Island. Throughout your walking tour, your guide will tell you about the peculiarities of Russian cuisine. Following all of this sightseeing, it will be time for lunch in an authentic Russian restaurant, where you will be offered a variety of traditional authentic Russian cuisines (salad, soup, hot, dessert, non-alcoholic drinks).
- Pickup in centrally located hotel or another central point of Saint Petersburg
- Tour with a private, professional guide
- Metro ticket
- Russian dinner including 4 courses and non-alcoholic beverages
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup by car (optional)
- Hotel drop off by public transport (optional)
- Hotel drop off by car (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour
• Please wear comfortable shoes