Pushkin: Catherine Palace and Gardens Guided Tour
Pickup optionalYour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel/outside of your apartment holding a sign with your name.
- Tour the Baroque Palace of Catherine the Great in the town of Pushkin
- Visit the palace’s famous Amber Room
- See the Russian garden art in the park surrounding the palace
- Enjoy a walk in Catherine Park and learn about its impressive landscaping
All Russian monarchs lived, worked, greeted audiences, and held diplomatic receptions, gala balls, and masquerades in these gorgeous palace halls. Explore the beautiful Tsarskoye Selo park and experience the grandeur of the Russian Baroque palace of Catherine the Great and unlock the secrets of the Amber Room.
Step into the world of the empresses Elizabeth and Catherine, as you walk through the gilded ballrooms and imperial halls, and marvel at the opulent decorations. The park that surrounds the palace is a spectacular work of Russian gardening art from the 18th and 19th centuries, which combines masterpieces of architecture with the stunning beauty of nature.
- Professional licensed guide
- Entrance to the Catherine Palace Museum and Park
- Entrance to the Amber Room
- Pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• The tour will begin on time and refunds cannot be issued for latecomers and no-shows