St. Petersburg: Skip-the-Line Hermitage Tour
Pickup optionalYour guide will be meeting you at the arrival area of the port with the company logo sign to travel together by car to join a group for the tour. After the tour the return port transfer will be organized.
- Visit one of the largest art galleries in the world on a 3-hour guided tour
- Enjoy one of the best Western European art collections in the world
- See masterpieces from Raphael, Leonardo, Rembrandt, and many more
- Experience the grandeur of the former winter imperial residence
- Visit the Treasure Room or Hermitage Archive on request
Starting with 225 paintings purchased in 1764 by Catherine the Great, the museum collection now comprises more than 3 million objects and works of art. Raphael and Leonardo's "Madonna", Titian's "St. Sebastian", and Rembrandt's "Return of the Prodigal Son", as well as "The Golden Peacock" by James Cox and "Crouching Boy" by Michelangelo are just a few of the superb works of Western European art in the Hermitage.
Treasures and artifacts from almost every culture known to man are housed in the museum, including the unique collection of Greek jewelry from the Black Sea region, Scythian gold, ancient Egyptian sculptures, Iranian silverware, Chinese manuscripts, Russian icons and Byzantine applied art. You can visit the Treasury of the Hermitage as a special add-on tour. Please note that the Treasury tour is by request and subject to the confirmation by the museum.
After you have been given a comprehensive overview by your guide, you will be able to remain in the Hermitage, admiring the vast array of art, for the remainder of the day. The other popular add-on to the highlights tour is a tour of the Impressionists' collection located in the General Staff Building.
- Museum admission
- Guided visit in a small group
- Photo permits
- 1-hour tour of Impressionists' Collection (October 1 to April 30)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
• If you travel by a cruise ship, please choose the visa-free option. Please be aware that the tour voucher does not give you an automatic right for a visa-free entry and the special documentation has to be arranged by a tour operator
• The Impressionists collection is not included in the regular price. It is a separate add-on