The Vatican: Private VIP Experience Tour
- Experience the Sistine Chapel
- See the Raphael Rooms
- Encounter Michelangelo's La Pietà
- Walk through the Belvedere Courtyard
- Witness St. Peter's Basilica
You will begin by encountering the Sistine Chapel, where you will walk through its charismatic walls and learn of the genius that was Michelangelo. You will learn of who he was, how he lived and what his greatest achievements were, as you walk around immersed in his work. Following this you will encounter the Raphael Rooms, which will allow you to enter into the courts of the Italian Renaissance. Following the Raphael Rooms, you will enter the Vatican Museums, where you will become familiar with stories of the art and history which are captured within these breathtaking rooms.
Following your art and history tour, it will be time to experience the Pinacoteca, where you will discover Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio and the last painting of Raphael. From the Sistine Chapel, you will then directly enter St. Peter's Basilica without waiting in line. Once at St. Peter's Basilica, you will learn the Story of Fatih whilst being brought to the center of the Christian faith.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
Prepare for the activity
• It is required to cover your knees and shoulders for women while in St. Peter's Basilica
• No large bags are allowed
• Wheelchairs will have a separate route