Split: History and Culture Walking Tour
- Walk the 1700 years old narrow streets around Diocletian's palace
- Learn about intriguing history of the emperor with professional local tour guide
- Grab a toe of magnificent 6 meters high Gregory of Nin statue
- Hear interesting stories and facts about Split as you explore
During the walking tour, you will see Peristil Square and Vestibul, sacred Roman temples and the Cathedral of St. Dujam which is the oldest cathedral building in the world, as well as the ancient cellars, the famous Golden Gate, Romanesque churches, Renaissance, Gothic, Baroque palaces and more.
There will be ample opportunities for memorable pictures, so put your walking shoes on and soak up the atmosphere of this lively, excitable city. Your guide will provide you with insight into the history and culture of Split as well as give you many useful tips about local life, suggestions regarding restaurants and shops to make this trip a memorable one!
- 1.5-hour walking tour
- Professional local tour guide
- Food and drinks