Split: Historical and Gastro Treasures Tour with Lunch
- Enjoy great and generous food stops of traditional Croatian delicacies and wines
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Diocletian’s Palace, medieval bustling squares, and the famous Green Market
- Explore in a small-group format that ensures a personalized experience
Your food and history adventure will begin in the Green Market where you will have traditional inland brunch made of prosciutto, pancetta, cheese, and "peka" bread. From here you will enter ancient Diocletian's palace where you will experience a ''konoba'' tavern-style restaurant and have seafood, handmade macaroni pasta (brought to Croatia by the Croatian Marco Polo), olive oil pies, and south Croatian red and white wines.
In the medieval part of Old town you will have the opportunity to visit the oldest pastry shop in Split (their hundred-year-old recipes are top secret). Here, you will have traditional sweets and gelato, of course.
Rest assured, you will enjoy this history and gourmet tour with of the best of Split and its delights.
- Cost of all food and wine
- Licensed local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Aditional orders
Prepare for the activity
At the crossing of the Riva promenade and Hrvojeva street by the south-east tower of the Diocletian palace. Your guide will be holding an orange cooking spoon. Adress: Obala narodnog preporoda 27, Split.Open in Google Maps ⟶