Krka Waterfalls & Šibenik Tour from Split or Trogir
- Visit St. Jacob’s Cathedral in Šibenik, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Admire Krka National Park’s waterfall known Skradinski Buk
- Jump into the river and swim under small waterfalls
Next, on your full-day tour, you’ll head to Krka National Park. Visit the magnificent Skradinski Buk, where you’ll enjoy a relaxing walk along wooden paths that float above the waters of the Krka River.
Relax your body and mind in this unique natural environment, enjoy the sound of waterfalls and rare birds singing, and take a swim under a small waterfall.
In Skradinski Buk, you’ll also see centuries-old water mills that are still in operation. You’ll have free time to explore the area, swim, or enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
- Sightseeing boat ride in the park (only until June 15th)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from select hotels only)
- Bottle of water
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to the St. James Cathedral in Šibenik
- Admission to the National Park
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
Gray Line Office, Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Split. Located on Riva promenade. Look out for the ‘Gray Line’ sign and staff wearing ‘Gray Line’ t-shirts. The coordinates are: latitude 43.507564 and longitude 16.439579. You must arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure in order to check-in your tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes