From Split: Catamaran Cruise to Brač Island
- Cruise the Dalmatian Coast by catamaran
- Enjoy some free time at leisure on the island of Brač
- Swim in crystal blue waters at hidden bays and beaches
- Benefit from unlimited drinks throughout the entire trip
Upon arrival at Brač Island, take a 2-hour guided bus tour, traveling from Supetar to Bol on the south coast. Stop at Vidova Gora to enjoy the breathtaking views from the island's highest point. Continue to Golden Horn Beach to enjoy 2 hours of free leisure time to top up your tan or go for a swim in the sea.
At approximately 15:00, take a walk through the village of Bol, and then climb back aboard the catamaran for a cruise along the island's south coast. Admire the views of vineyards while enjoying your included lunch. The bar will provide all-inclusive drinks until the end of the excursion.
Go to the natural bay of Lučice, where the catamaran will drop anchor and give you some time for a swim in a paradise location. On route back to the mainland, get one final chance to swim in another hidden bay. Feast on fresh fruits and delicious cakes back on board the boat, and benefit from the open bar while dance music sets the mood as you sail back to Split at sunset.
- Unlimited water, soft drinks and beer
- Limited coffee and wine
- Morning coffee, sandwich and water for inland excursion
- Lunch of chicken salad, fruit and cake
- Musical entertainment
- All transfers
Prepare for the activity
• Children aged 0-4 years old can join for free. Children aged 4-14 years old are entitled to a 50% discount
• Please note that vodka, rum or wine may be chosen as a welcome drink, but these are not unlimited for the rest of the journey
• Sunblock, sun glasses and hat are recommended