Split: 1.5-Hour Old Town Small-Group Walking Tour
- Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire on a walking tour of Split
- See the ruins of the Palace of the Roman Emperor Diocletian
- Discover the site of the emperor's mausoleum at the Cathedral of St Doimus
- Walk down narrow streets lined with souvenir stores
- Learn the story of the UNESCO-listed city center
Meet your guide close to the Palace of the Roman Emperor Diocletian. Facing the harbor, the palace is one of the most imposing Roman ruins still in existence. Wander the narrow, picturesque streets around the palace and see the cellars and peristyle courtyard of the stone fortress.
Part of Split’s UNESCO World Heritage attractions, the ruins of the palace can be found throughout the city, such as at the Cathedral of St Doimus, the former Mausoleum of Diocletian. Learn the history of Split as you experience its Mediterranean atmosphere on squares and streets lined with cafés and souvenir stores.
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
The local supplier's office located on the famous Riva promenade, at the address: Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia. Look for the local supplier's sign and the staff members in t-shirts with the same sign on them. Please arrive for the check-in 15 minutes prior to your tour departure. For any additional information or detailed instructions, please contact the local supplier on the number provided.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The tour cost doesn't include tickets to churches and museums. However, you can buy these on the spot. Your guide will take you inside each and every monument you decide to visit