Gold Coast: 2-Hour Surfers Paradise Cruise with Buffet Lunch
- Admire Gold Coast landmarks from the water
- Feast on a delicious buffet lunch with local trawler prawns as you cruise
- Soak up some rays on the ship's spacious sundeck
- Learn about the surrounding area from live commentary onboard
Sit back and enjoy your buffet lunch, sip on a drink from the fully-licensed bar onboard, and bask in the sunshine on the spacious deck while enjoying informative commentary on surrounding landmarks, including the opulent homes of the city’s rich and famous.
You'll sail past a range of iconic regional locations such as Sea World Theme Park, Marina Mirage Shopping Centre, the glamorous Palazzo Versace Hotel and many more on a sightseeing experience that will satisfy your hunger and your curiosity alike.
- 2-hour, air-conditioned sightseeing cruise
- Informative commentary
- Onboard buffet lunch including a selection of chicken, local trawler prawns, salads, bread, fruits, and vegetarian options
- Children's activity packs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks (can be purchased onboard at an additional cost)
Prepare for the activity
Cruises depart from the river end of Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, only a short walk from every major Surfers Paradise hotel and the Cavill Avenue Light Rail Station. The best parking area is at the Bruce Bishop Car Park or the Circle on Cavill Shopping Centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶