Combo Tour - Sharks & Sealions Experience
- Swim with Australian Sealions and Shark Cage Dive with Great White Sharks all in the same day at different locations
- Get close to beautiful sea creatures
- Enjoy a unique experience
Operates a tender boat, which transfers swimmers to waist deep water. Non-swimmers can choose to enter the tender with the Skipper to get a closer look at the Sealions.
Your friendly and knowledgeable crew are on hand to provide you with information about the area we travel through, the history of Port Lincoln, the wildlife we encounter along the journey and of course the amazing Australia Sea Lions. Privileged to be the only one day operator to hold a permit to use natural fish berley to attract Great White Sharks. The use of berley gives us the highest chance of sighting sharks and productive interaction close to our vessel and cage, resulting in a memorable encounter and wonderful photographic opportunities. The most successful one day shark cage diving operator for shark sightings at a success rate of 85%.
- All equipment
- Lunch and dinner supplied including nibbles throughout the day
- Tea, coffee and filtered water
- Hot shower
- Highlights Photos: $30 each
- A CD of digital photos
- GoPro hire
- Souvenirs and alcohol
Prepare for the activity
Cape Baron Place behind the Marina Hotel. Free car parking available on our vacant block in front of our office located at 3/10 South Quay Boulevard. Please do not park in The Marina Hotel car park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Whilst every effort is made to attract the sharks to our boat, in nature there can be no guarantees. In the event that you don’t see any Great White Sharks, customers who have paid as divers will be refunded $100. Refunds will be processed via the same method as the payment was received within seven days of a tour. All adult passengers will be given a $200 voucher (Children receive $150) to return within a period of 12 months from the date of issue.