St. Lucia: Rainforest Adventure Adrenaline Tour
- Exhilarating zipline adventure through forest canopies
- Have the chance to swing like Tarzan and rappel to the forest floor
- Journey through nine zip lines and between 18 platforms
- Feel comfortable after a safety briefing
- Take the chance to see wildlife including bananaquits and hummingbirds
Then climb up to your first platform to kick off your cable-cruising escapade. Step to the edge, let your guide check your equipment one last time, and then take a leap into the open air. Feel your harness catch you as you start zooming past the leafy branches of gum and chestnut trees on your way to the next platform. Then change lines and do it all over again.
In between your wild rides, try to spot native wildlife like zippy hummingbirds and yellow-chested bananaquits. Don't forget to enjoy the grand finale, a heart-pounding ride on a massive rope swing.
- Pick-up from North - Cap Estate to Castries/Morne Fortune
- Pick-up from Port Castires and Pointe Seraphine
Prepare for the activity
Upon debarkation: Meeting point for both ports is the St. Lucia Tourist Board information desk one hour after the ship's scheduled docking time. Port Point Seraphine:Look for the pier exit. Prior to the exit doors is a small wooden building to the left, which is the St. Lucia Tourist board information desk. Port La Place Carenage:Look for the pier exit. Walk through the doors into the Duty Free terminal, turn left (only way) and continue towards the exit of the doors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Once your cruise ship arrives, go to the St. Lucia Tourist board information desk to meet your representative
• You must wear closed-toe shoes and long shorts or trousers and tie back long hair
• Please bring sunscreen and insect repellent