Saint Lucia: Rainforest Aerial Tram Tour
Pick-up serviceYour hotel.
- Enjoy an open-air aerial tram ride above Saint Lucia's verdant forest
- Explore the rainforest with a bird's-eye views of the native flora and fauna
- Listen to engaging commentary from a nature guide during tram tour
- Go on a quiet nature walk on sun-dappled, fern-lined forest trails
Start your tour by boarding a spacious aerial tram that cruises along quiet cables as it rises through forests of gum and chestnut trees. Listen to the chatter of birds while your rise and let your guide point out native flora and fauna, like the gripping vines of stranger ficus, and yellow-chested bananaquit birds.
Enjoy sweeping views out over the island's rolling hills when you reach the top of your tram route and then take some time to wander down sun-dappled trails to explore the forest floor's rich ecosystem. Snap photos of ferns, keep your eyes peeled for fluttering hummingbirds, and wind your tour to a close with a convenient lift back to your hotel or cruise ship.
- A guided aerial tram ride
- Fern nature trail
- Transfers from the port or your hotel depending on the option selected
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
The Saint Lucia Tourist Board information desk, one hour after your ship's scheduled docking time. For Port Point Seraphine, look for the pier exit. Prior to the exit doors is a small wooden building to the left, which is the information desk. For Port La Place Carenage, look for the pier exit. Walk through the doors into the duty free terminal. Turn left and continue towards the exit on to Jeremy Street. The information desk is prior to the exit doors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You should bring insect repellent, a camera, binoculars, a hat, and sunscreen