Sorrento Coast and Capri Full-Day Boat Tour
- Explore the coast of the Sorrentine Peninsula by boat
- Take a coastal tour of Capri to see its natural wonders from the water
- Visit the amazing sea caves and marvel at Paleolithic age rocks
- Swim and snorkel in the azure sea
- Enjoy a limoncello tasting on board a traditional boat
Upon arrival at the jetsetter island of Capri, take a tour of the island to discover natural highlights such as the sea caves of the White Grotto, and Green Grotto. Marvel at the rock formation of the Arco Naturale and see the magnificent Casa Malaparte perched on Punta Massullo.
Sail past the Faraglioni rocks and lighthouse of Punta Carena, and stop to swim and snorkel in the azure waters along the way. Go ashore in the afternoon to shop at the boutique stores. Enjoy a limoncello tasting aboard the boat before sailing back to Piano di Sorrento.
- Friendly host and experienced captain
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Equipment for snorkeling
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
When you get there
Meeting points are available close to hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sorrento, Sant'Agnello, Piano di Sorrento, Meta. Please provide the name of your hotel/accommodation when booking and a valid e-mail address and phone number. You will be contacted with the exact meeting point and time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please provide the name of your hotel/accommodation when booking and a valid e-mail address and phone number. You will be contacted with the exact meeting point and time.