Sorrento: 3-Hour Oil & Lemon Walking Tour
- Discover Sorrento agricultural production from a local farmhouse
- Taste fresh local products made with local lemons and oil
- Learn about Sorrento history from your hiking guide
Walk along the town of Sorrento, where you will have the chance of learning about its history and about the cultivation and production of lemons. Sorrento is famous for its production of citrus fruit and has gained an IGP denomination, which is a hallmark of authentic geographic production.
An expert guide will lead you step by step and give you knowledge of the basic principles of cultivation, production, and tastings of the local products like olive oil, cheese, and wine.
At the end of the tour, you will have the chance to taste a simple bruschetta topped with a local extra virgin olive oil, and fresh cheese paired with a glass of wine. Return to Sorrento town center late in the evening.
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• Please wear comfortable shoes