From Sorrento: Skip-the-Line Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius Tour
Pickup includedHotel pickup is available from most centrally-located Sorrento hotels. If your hotel/accommodation is outside of this area, a designated meeting point will be provided.
- Visit Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius on-board a semiprivate minibus
- Join an English-speaking guide during your visit to Pompeii
- Witness a spectacular view from the top of Mount Vesuvius
After this visit, have free time for lunch. In the early afternoon, the visit will continue to Mount Vesuvius. The bus ride will take you 1000 meters high. From this point, continue with a 30 minutes walk. Once on the rim, meet an Alpine guide that will give you information about the history of the crater.
Have some more free time to enjoy the breathtaking view from the top of Vesuvius. Return to Sorrento in the afternoon.
- Entry ticket to Pompeii
- Entry ticket to Mount Vesuvius
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (or meeting point within Sorrento area)
- Official English, Spanish, or Italian-speaking guide
- Earphones for groups larger than 12 persons
Prepare for the activity
• Please be aware that some hotels within Sorrento area may not be reachable due to traffic restriction and several pedestrian areas
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair