From Sorrento: Capri Mini Cruise with Guide
- Learn about the history of Capri firsthand
- Cruise around the island and gaze at the rocky hilltops where the villas of Roman emperors sat
- Admire La Piazzetta and Augustus' Gardens
Hop on board a speed boat and enjoy a scenic ride along the coastline before docking at Capri's Marina Grande. Follow your guide along narrow streets to reach the famous square La Piazzetta, known as the "drawing room of the world" for the prime people-watching opportunities it offers. From there, it's a short walk to the island's southern shores where you can take stunning pictures of the Faraglioni Rocks. Visit the nearby Gardens of Augustus, luscious botanical gardens overlooking the sea with 180 degree panoramic views of the island.
After the guided walking tour, spend some free time exploring on your own. Meet back at Marina Grande to embark on a boat trip around the island to admire its hidden caves and dramatic rocky shorelines before heading back to Sorrento.
- Pickup from meeting points within Sorrento area
- Transportation by boat
- Guided walking tour
- 2 hours of free time on Capri
- Entrance fees
When you get there
• Itinerary may vary depending on tide level and weather conditions