Capri: Full-Day Private Tour from Sorrento or Naples
Pickup includedAny accommodation in downtown Sorrento
- Explore the most beautiful island in all of Italy on this full-day tour
- Marvel at the beauty of the famed Blue Grotto
- Enjoy the stunning views from a chairlift to Mount Solaro
Start your day on the island with a visit to the famous Blue Grotto. Immediately after, make your way to the village of Anacapri where you can enjoy a scenic chairlift to Mount Solaro. Take a moment to admire the Villa S. Michele (Axel Munthe) and the Church of Saint Michele. You may also make an optional visit to the famed Blue Grotto, whose enchanted cavern attracts tourist from all over the world.
In the afternoon, arrive at the main square of Capri, Piazza Umberto. Admire its beautiful white church then stop to watch the world drift by at one of the several open air cafes before winding through some of the medieval looking alleyways and arcades that surround the square. Browse through handcraft shops, and wander around the beautiful Gardens of Augustus.
- Hydrofoil tickets
- Entrance fees (Blue Grotto, Gardens of Augustus, Mount Solaro Chairlift)
- Land transportation on the island