Discover the charms of Plovdiv's old town on a tour from Sofia. Discover architectural treasures that make this city such a popular destination.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide/headphones
- Spanish, Italian
- Take a guided tour in the Old Town of Plovdiv where art, culture, and history collide into an unforgettable experience
- maximize your time in Plovdiv and learn about its major sights
- Enjoy the artistic and laid-back atmosphere of the colorful Plovdiv
- Hear the history behind a range of ancient sights and modern attractions
- Transportation by modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the rear of Alexander Nevski Cathedral, directly in front of the restaurant La CattedraleOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour is not suitable for people with disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended for the cobbled streets of Plovdiv's old town.
- Audio guide in Spanish and Italian is 5 Euro per person. The tour in Spanish is every Friday at 5 Euro per person.
- Hotel pick up available at the price of €5 per group (must be requested in advance).
- Hotel drop-off is available at the price of €5 per group (must be requested in advance).