Leave Lisbon for an all-day private tour to Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as the resort town of Cascais. Enjoy fabulous photo opportunities along the coast of Portugal, including a stop at Roca Cape, the westernmost point of Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Private group
- Enjoy a full-day private tour of Sintra and Cascais
- Walk through Pena Palace and Park
- Lunch in Sintra Old Town
- Relax and go for a swim at Guincho Beach in the summer
- Take a picture of the westernmost tip of Europe at Roca Cape
- Visit the glamorous town of Cascais
- Luxury, air-conditioned van transport- seats 8 passengers
- Guided tours at the monuments
- Pena Palace and Park Entrance Fee (EUR 12 to 14 per person, depending on the season)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Transport in a small van that seats up to 8 people.
- If you're on a shore excursion from the port, the tour times are flexible.
- Time for lunch can be excluded and the tour shortened to accommodate your time in Lisbon, please contact the local provider after booking for guaranteed flexibility.