Faro: Mystic and Romantic Sintra Tour
- Walk through the historical roads of Sintra
- Learn about the famous myths of Pena Palace
- Gaze at Quinta da Regaleira and its famous garden
Sintra is one of the most romantic villages in Portugal, and whilst there you will learn of the role that it had for the Portuguese monarchy. You'll also discover famous myths surrounding Pena Palace, exactly what sits inside the Seteais Palace, and why there is a labyrinth in Quinta da Regaleira.
You will visit the famous Sintra Mountain and the Pena Park and Palace, with plenty of time for you to explore the grounds. Get ready to experience Sintra from a different perspective, as your local charismatic guide reveals interesting facts about the ancient village.
- Professional local tour guide
- Round-trip transportation from Faro to Sintra for up to 10 people
- Entrance fees to Pena Park
- Entrance fees to Quinta da Regaleira