Singapore Zoo: Entrance Ticket with Tram Ride
- See zoo animals in thoughtfully-built and landscaped environments
- Get the best views from elevated platforms, underwater galleries, and glass observatories
- Travel by guided tram or trek on foot through distinctive global habitats
- Learn about over 300 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles in their naturalistic environments
With your 1-day admission ticket, walk around the zoo or use the tram to rest your feet and enjoy the views. Impressive exhibits include the white tiger, Asian elephant, pygmy hippo, free-ranging orangutan, otter, sun bear, and proboscis monkey.
In addition, there are shows and feedings, a waterfall aviary, a bird park, a wet-play area, animal rides, and a tropical-animal-themed slide and spray shack in the superb waterpark. To satiate your inevitable thirst and hunger, head to one of the many bistros, cafes, and restaurants in the complex.
- 1-day admission to the Singapore Zoo
- Guided tram ride with audio commentary
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your ticket at the self-printing kiosk located beside the ticketing counter at the entrance, or proceed to ticket counters 3-8 at the Singapore Zoo: 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The opening hours for the Rainforest Kidz World are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
• Children between 3 and 12 years old are eligible for a child ticket