Enjoy a 2-hour guided night tour of the eclectic Haw Par Villa and its statues. Learn about the famous Aw family’s rise to riches and tragic fall.
About this activity
Duration 2 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select date and participants:
Experience Haw Par Villa after dark
Walk through the famous 10 Courts of Hell
Visit the Aw family memorials, monuments to mortality and tragedy
Visit the Haw Par Villa on this 2-hour guided tour after dark and explore the eclectic cultural park. Hear stories of death and the afterlife that bring a new dimension to the weird and wonderful sculptures at Haw Par Villa, once known as Tiger Balm Garden.
Learn how death stalked the Aw family, and what Boon Haw – millionaire philanthropist, marketer extraordinaire and brainchild behind the famed Tiger Balm ointment – did to confront his mortality.
Get a sneak preview of the upcoming Hell’s Museum, with perspectives of the afterlife across various religions. Step into the infamous 10 Courts of Hell to see what your deeds in this world will lead to in the netherworld.
• Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
• Wear comfortable shoes, and bring an umbrella or poncho and a bottle of water
• A private tour is available at different rates. Please request information from the local operator
• Children under 7 years of age may join free of charge
• In the rare occasion of a change in the tour schedule, you will be contacted via email and/or phone as soon as the tour operator is aware of the change