FunVee Singapore 1-Day City Hopper
- Explore Singapore at your own pace on the FunVee Open Top bus
- Get panoramic views of the city from open-top buses
- Visit the major neighborhoods, such as Chinatown and Arab Street
- Go on a free walking tour of Chinatown
- Do some shopping on Orchard Road
- Stroll around the Botanic Gardens
- See the world famous Raffles Hotel
Departing from outside Pan Pacific Marina Bus Stop (Bus Stop Number 02089), take pictures of Marina Bay Sands as you pass by on Esplanade Bridge. Drop off at Merlion Park bus stop along Collyer Quay and don't miss out on this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
Reboard the Bus at the Merlion bus stop and proceed past Lau Pa Sat (Festival Market). Next, drop off at the Chinatown bus stop along Kreta Ayer Road and take in sights of Chinatown, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Sri Mariamman Temple and Masjid Jamae Chulia on foot with our Walking Trail.
Reboard the Bus at the Chinatown bus stop to continue your journey. See modern Singapore at Clarke Quay, before reaching Botanic Gardens, where the greenery will astound you. Re-enter the fast paced city life of Orchard Road.
On the way back to Pan Pacific Bus Stop (Bus Stop Number 02089), enjoy a great picture taking opportunity of Raffles Hotel from the FunVee Open Top Bus.
- 1-day unlimited FunVee hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour
Prepare for the activity
City Tourist Hub at Marina Square Mall ##01-207 (Facing main road next to taxi stand, 7-Eleven store & opposite Pan Pacific Singapore), Nearest Train / MRT Station is Promenade, exit A., 6 Raffles Blvd, Singapore, 039594Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Guests are asked to dress appropriately when entering places of worship
• The local tour operator reserves the right to change the vehicle in case of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances
FunVee Operating Hours:
•FunVee City Hopper (Green Route) from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, every 20-30 minutes
•FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange Route) from 10:45 AM-4:45 PM, every 60 minutes
•FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red Route) at 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM, 4 departures daily