Sentosa: Maritime Experiential Museum Instant E-Tickets
- Discover 1,000 years of maritime history on an immersive journey down the Maritime Silk Route
- Learn seafaring skills and fight off marauding pirates in interactive exhibits
- Take a journey across the oceans and back in time to relive the age of intrepid seafarers and pirates
The Maritime Experiential Museum Singapore is a captivating audio-visual journey capturing a true flavor of the time with detailed representations of timeless Chinese, Borobudur and Javanese trading ships, and stories of notorious Oriental pirates. Head to the Typhoon Theatre (not included) for a multi-sensory simulation of sailing through a terrifying storm.
Once you have had a taste of life on the ocean waves, why not elevate the experience and explore the mysteries of the deep? Combine the Maritime Experiential Museum Singapore with a visit to the SEA Aquarium, home to over 1,000 species of fish and sea creatures.
- Entry to Maritime Experiential Museum
- Typhoon Theater ticket
Prepare for the activity
Resorts World Sentosa, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island. Maritime Experiential Museum Singapore is situated above the SEA Aquarium. From Harbourfront MRT take Exit to ViVo City for the Sentosa Express for Resorts World Sentosa drop-off point. Alternatively, take bus number RWS8.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is an open-dated voucher with validity up to 6 months upon issuance date