Saint Martin: Snorkel & Discovery Tour
- Experience the best snorkeling and beach spots around the island
- Enjoy a hearty picnic lunch on a deserted island with complimentary snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Enjoy our small group, intimate tour at a relaxed pace
- Learn the local history of this unique island
When you are ready to leave, head to one of two deserted islands that each have their own unique histories. The first is Tintamarre Island where you will get to swim with the Green Sea turtles that call this island home. Here, enjoy lunch on the beach before heading over to Pinel Island which is home to two restaurants, a gift shop, and a healthy population of iguanas. Enjoy the cool shallow water with rum punch in hand, head to the beach to soak up the sun, or wander around the island at your leisure. When you are all done, head back toward the Dutch side of the island and quietly cruise past dozens of beautiful beaches and coves.
During your tour, the crew will be on hand to look after your every request, be it a refreshing drink or snack, a candid photo, or a helping hand. You will learn the historical highlights of the unique island rom their own perspective. One of the crew will even be in the water with you to provide assistance and point out interesting highlights.
- Transportation to and from your cruise ship or island accommodation
- All snorkeling and safety gear
- Snacks and beverages of water, soda, beer, and rum punch
- Picnic lunch
When you get there
For guests requiring transportation pick up time and location varies. All guests, whether staying on island or arriving by cruise ship must contact us to arrange. For guests who do not require transportation our marina is located at 58 Well Rd, Cole Bay. Guests must arrive by 9:15am.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
• Persons with limited mobility or physical limitations should contact the local tour supplier prior to booking. The small powerboats are equipped with swim ladders that can be challenging for those with limited mobility
• Guests must be less than 290lbs to take part in this activity
• If arriving by cruise ship, please check your arrival and departure times to ensure you have enough time. This is an all day tour.
• Tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers