Algarve: Silves, Monchique, and Fóia Tour
Pickup includedYour Hotel in Algarve West (Quarteira, Albufeira, Carvoeiro, Portimão, Lagos, Sagres)
- Visit the lovely town of Silves, a Medieval town among citrus groves and vineyards
- Find peace at the thermal town of Caldas de Monchique
- Be amazed by the landscapes provided by Fóia, the highest point in Algarve
Along with its extensive history and numerous sights, Silves is found in a scenic location, set amidst the rolling hills of the Algarve countryside and lining the banks of the slow-flowing Rio Arade River. Silves is a joy to explore, and has a distinctly Portuguese ambience which includes open-air cafes, cobbled streets, and an infectious relaxed pace of life.
You can visit Monchique, a small picturesque village located near the town of Silves which is known for its handicrafts. Following this, you'll visit Foia, the highest point of the Algarve in the Monchique Mountain where the panoramic views are sure to take your breath away. Monchique is the ideal nature holiday destination. This magnificent town and its surrounding areas are one of the most peaceful places in the Algarve. The mountains offer remarkable views over the landscape, and the area is great for people who love to walk in nature.
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Algarve
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• This tour is stroller accessible
• Infant seats are available upon request
• Most travelers of varying levels of physical fitness can participate in this tour
• This is a private tour/activity (only your group will participate)