Sihanoukville: Multi-Activity Day Trip to Koh Ta Kiev Island
- Snorkel over colorful corals and fish
- Learn how to standup paddleboard in the sea with knowledgeable guides
- Visit a tropical island for a jungle walk and a delicious restaurant lunch
- Add an extra thrill with optional zipline and cliff jumping activities
- Enjoy the personal touch in a small group with bilingual English and French-speaking guides
After about an hour of paddleboarding, arrive at the location of your next activity, zip lining. Head up into the treetops for a unique zip lining experience combined with fun challenges set above the ground. Feel the thrill of the ride while enjoying the jungle environment and breathtaking views out to sea. The course takes approximately 45 minutes and is suitable for all ages and experience levels as instruction and safety equipment are provided.
Next, board the boat and relax with some refreshments during the 20-minute sail to the stunning island of Koh Ta Kiev. Anchor beside Elephant Rock, an interesting cliff formation in the shape of an elephant, then climb the cliff with your guide and safely jump down into the sea below to cool off from the heat. Alternatively you can sit back and relax the action from the boat if you prefer. Afterwards, listen to some tips and tricks about the marine life in the area then put on your masks and snorkels and head into the water to enjoy a leisurely 30-minute snorkel to catch a glimpse of the wonderful world beneath the surface.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite from snorkeling, return to the boat for a 15-minute trip to one of the island’s most beautiful beaches and then amble through the luscious surrounding jungle to reach a restaurant for lunch. Upon arrival, feast on a delicious meal made from the freshest ingredients while admiring the gorgeous views out to sea. Once your energy has been replenished, relax on the pristine tropical beach nearby and go for one last swim. Finally, board the boat again for the 45-minute return trip to Otres Beach 2. The tour ends at the original meeting point at around 3:30 PM. This description reflects a sample itinerary; but it can be customized to suit the unique needs of your group.
- Top-quality standup paddleboard equipment: paddleboard chosen from a variety of sizes and styles, adjustable paddle, ankle leash
- Snorkeling gear (mask and snorkel)
- Life vests
- A delicious lunch and drink at a beautiful restaurant on Koh Ta Kiev
- Plenty of additional snacks and drinks throughout the day
- Dry bags and waterproof phone cases to safely store your belongings
- Photos of the tour taken by the guide (sent by email after)
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the beach in front of Naia Resort in Otres Beach II. The address is Marina Road, Otres II Beach, Krong Preah Sihanouk 18000, Cambodia. Easy transport to the meeting point from Sihanoukville, Otres 1, or Otres Village by tuk-tuk. Look for the guide with a logoed shirt and standup paddleboard. Please ensure you arrive promptly at 8:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• Standup paddleboarding is easy to learn and a great activity for all age and experience levels. Instruction is always provided for beginners and all tours are accompanied by experienced guides
• Young children who are not ready to paddle alone may choose to sit on the paddleboard with either one of their family members or one of the guides
• It is recommended that you are comfortable with being in the water. Life vests are available to be worn for the duration of the tour and ankle leashes ensure that you remain close to your paddleboard in the event you fall into the water
• The participation of non-swimmers is at their own risk
• You can take your phones/cameras/GoPros but it is at your own risk. Dry bags can be provided but it is best if the items are already waterproof and have a carrying strap. Guides will take photos during the tour and email them to you afterward, free of charge