Otres Beach: Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga
- Enjoy a gentle flow yoga class with guidance from an experienced instructor
- Breath in the fresh sea breeze
- Challenge the balance and experience yoga poses in a new way
- Connect with nature while surrounded by the crystal-clear water and vibrant sky
Deepen your meditative state as the stunning natural scenery and gentle movement of the water keep participants focused in the present moment. To assure maximum stability, paddleboards are anchored in the water. Postures are also adapted for SUP yoga practice, and are suitable for all experience levels.
- Stand-up paddleboard appropriate for yoga practice
- 60-minute yoga practice with helpful guidance from a qualified instructor
- Safe storage space on shore for belongings
- Photos taken during the class and emailed to customers afterwards, by request
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the beach in front of Naia Resort on Otres Beach II. Marina Road, Otres II Beach, Krong Preah Sihanouk 18000, Cambodia. Easy transport from Sihanoukville, Otres 1 or Otres Village by tuk-tuk. Look for the instructor in a logoed shirt, and the stand-up paddleboards floating on the water.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• Participants who have never practiced SUP Yoga or been on a stand-up paddleboard are welcome. The certified instructor will provide guidance and ensure all participants are comfortable. It is best if participants have some basic experience with practicing yoga on land.
• Participants will be in waist- or chest-deep water when walking to and from the anchored paddleboards. Appropriate clothing is normal yoga attire or comfortable clothes which permit movement and can become wet.