Sighisoara: Overnight Halloween Party in Transylvania
- Spend an overnight in the Medieval citadel of Sighisoara
- Be part of a joyful Halloween party
- Dress up to win a special Halloween prize
You will then be able to enjoy “Witchery Moments”, with two of Europe’s most innovative and dynamic magicians. They can make the impossible possible, combining magic and illusions with dance, ballet, comedy and much more. Following this, you will receive your first course of dinner at 9:20PM.
Following your first course, you will experience “Vampiresa Hunting”. You will find yourself transcended into a world dominated by fear, struggles and hideous characters. You can find out if this story has a happy ending in an impressive ballet performance from professional award-winning ballet dancers. You will then view the "Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead", which will be performed according to the old burying ritual in Transylvania, before main course is served at 11:00PM.
A glass of champagne and "best howl at the moon" competition will follow afterwards, and the culinary event of the evening will be the Halloween sweets bar, delicious as fresh blood. The master of ceremonies will then reward those who did their best for the Halloween costumes. The best female and male costumes will receive awards (Romanian genuine handcrafts to remember you of this incredible night), before devilish dancing continues until dawn.
- 1 night's accommodation in a 3-star hotel in the heart of the Medieval citadel of Sighisoara
- 1 breakfast
- 1 festive Halloween 3-course party dinner
- Open bar from 8:00PM-1:00AM
- Entry fees to tourist attractions not mentioned
Prepare for the activity
• Please bring your own Halloween costume
• In Romania the weather in October-November is very unpredictable, with daytime temperatures between 15-20 degrees Celsius and night time temperatures between 5-10 degrees Celsius (please dress appropriately)
• Please communicate any dietary requirements