Sighisoara: Medieval Citadel City Exploration Game and Tour
- Take panoramic photos above the city
- Discover insightful stories about the fortress during wartime
- Visit a unique art and craft store
- Explore the hidden gems of the citadel
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Enjoy the game in English or Romanian
The entire game will take you from 1.5 to 2 hours to complete, but there’s no time limit, you can finish it at your own pace. You won’t need a guide, just download the app, go to the starting point and you're ready to begin your city exploration adventure.
For larger groups, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own voucher.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.
- 24/7 customer support
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Go to 38 Hermann Oberth Square • Make sure you download the Questo mobile app from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store • Create a new account inside the Questo app with your email address to begin the gameOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
• Not suitable for unattended children
• This is a self-guided/game type tour
• You must be at the starting point (Piata Hermann Oberth 39) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
• The game can be played comfortably by up to 5 people on a single smartphone
• Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
• Start whenever you want (even right now!)
• There is no person assisting you at the starting point or throughout the game (to start, you must use the app and follow the instructions you get by e-mail after the purchase)