Siem Reap: 6-Hour Easy Rider Motorbike Tour
Pick-up servicePick-up from Siem Reap hotels at 8:30 AM.
- Get off the beaten track and discover the magnificent countryside surrounding Siem Reap by motorbike
- Visit traditional villages and discover the mysterious Chau Srei Vibol temple
- Learn about rural Cambodian life and culture en route
- Drive past rice fields and down red clays roads
- Cross an old Angkor bridge that dates back more than 1,000 years
- Stop at a local pagoda to see the monks
- Enjoy a lunch of local cuisine
Following a hotel pick-up and brief training session, your guide will take you past traditional villages, where you can experience the rural culture of Cambodia up close. Visit the remote monastery of Chai Village, once a stronghold of the Khmer Rouge fighters. Now this peaceful sanctuary, with views of Phnom Bok mountain is a tranquil place set among the beauty of the rice fields for monks, nuns, and locals to visit during religious festivities.
As your motorbike adventure continues, you will stop at a traditional market and a Buddhist pagoda, where you’ll see the monks in their robes.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Motorbike training
- Entrance fees
- Motorbike, with helmet and fuel
- Drinking water throughout the tour