Angkor Wat Full-Day Sunrise Tour
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
Pickup includedYour hotel in Siem Reap.
- See the sunrise at Angkor Wat, the largest sacred structure in the world
- Visit jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom City and Bayon Temple
- Learn about the centuries-old monuments from a professional guide
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group tour with maximum 10 persons per group
Explore the interior of the great temple at Angkor, from its corridors and central chambers to the upper terraces. Your expert guide will tell you stories behind the bas-relief carvings, and provide insight into life during the height of the Khmer Empire.
Continue to Angkor Thom City and the Bayon Temple. At the end of the afternoon, visit the jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm, one of the most atmospheric of all the temples in Angkor.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing as specified in the description
- Free pickup and drop-off at city hotels
- Bottled water
- Temple entrance fees ($37 per person)
- Meals and drinks
- Children under 5 years
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• The activity is not wheelchair accessible
• An additional surcharge of $37 for the Angkor Pass is payable on the day of the tour
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Breakfast and lunch can be purchased at local restaurant near the temples