From Side: Day-Trip to Sapadere with Lunch
- Experience the wilderness of the Taurus Mountains
- Walk along the wooden pathways of the Sapadere Canyon
- Enjoy a lunch of local produce at Sapadere village
- Experience traditional Turkish life and meet local people
Walk along a network of well-maintained wooden walkways through the Taurus Mountains, and experience the dramatic landscape up-close. Take in the fresh mountain air and marvel at the stunning landscape. During the relaxed walk, pass numerous waterfalls cascading down the rocks. If you're feeling brave, jump in and swim in ice-cold water!
Stop for a typical lunch of local produce in Sapadere village. Then, visit the natural cave of Guceler and see the stalagmite and stalactite formations.
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus or 4x4 Land Rover Jeep
- Entrance to Sapadere Canyon
- English and German-speaking guide
- Lunch of fish or chicken
- Optional entrance fee to Goblin's Cave, paid locally