Abu Dhabi: City Tour with Grand Mosque & Royal Palace Visit
Pickup includedPickup from Abu Dhabi hotels, port, and towers
- Marvel at the architectural beauty of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Stroll along the serene City Corniche
- Stop for photos at Emirates Palace and visit Etihad Towers
- Trace out the Arabian heritage and artistry at Qasr Al Watan Palace
Stroll along the City Corniche, a pleasant waterfront, before stopping to take photos of the Emirates Palace and visit the Etihad Towers, which were used in the Fast and Furious 7 film.
Afterward, visit the beautiful Qasr Al Watan Palace housed in the presidential palace compound of UAE. Notice the architectural features, historical artifacts and other historical treasures of the palace. Finally, you will be taken back to your hotel or selected location.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Abu Dhabi
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Professional, licensed, bilingual tour guide
- Visit to the Etihad Tower Observation Deck
- Complete access to the Palace, Garden and other public spaces within the premise of Qasr Al Watan
- Personal expenses
- Guided tour inside Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
• Men must not reveal any skin above their knees and shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. No clothing will be provided for men.
• Qasr Al Watan may be closed without notice for presidential events. In such cases, the group will visit Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village.
• The duration of the tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
• It will not be possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during Islamic festivals.
• It is not recommended to book this tour on a Friday if you have a flight that day, as drop-off time is dependent on traffic
• The Mosque will remain open from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Fridays.