Experience the "Venice of the Orient" on a 5-hour private tour to the water village of Zhujiajiao. Depart Shanghai and journey to the ancient settlement on the outskirts of the city. Take a boat ride along the waterways to see the old houses up close.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in downtown Shanghai or at the port.
- Explore the water village of Zhujiajiao on a 5-hour private tour
- Journey down the waterways of the "Venice of the Orient"
- Stroll the ancient alleyways to find historic buildings and shops
- Private, English-speaking driver/guide
- Entrance ticket to the village
- Short boat ride
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or the port
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that weekend tours can be started earlier