Zhujiajiao Water Village: Private Tour from Shanghai
Pickup includedPick-up from hotels in downtown Shanghai or at the port.
- Explore the water village of Zhujiajiao on a 5-hour private tour
- Journey down the waterways of the "Venice of the Orient"
- Stroll the ancient alleyways to find historic buildings and shops
Experience the "Venice of the Orient" up close with the help of your personal driver/guide. Climb aboard a boat to ride the waterways much like the residents would have done in years gone by. Take photographs of the village as you drift past historic buildings and houses.
Then, take a walk along the old alleyways for even closer looks at the buildings and bridges, such as the 300-year old, Ming-era Fangsheng Bridge. Get recommendation on local restaurants to enjoy lunch at your own expense, or feel free to bring your own snacks to eat in a picturesque area.
Continue after lunch with a visit to some of the local shops in the afternoon. Bargain for good deals if you want to find souvenirs, experience everyday life or just have some fun! Then, journey back to Shanghai and get dropped off at your hotel or at the port.
- Private, English-speaking driver/guide
- Entrance ticket to the village
- Short boat ride
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or the port
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes