Shanghai: Jin Mao Tower Viewing Platform Ticket
- Marvel at panoramic views of the sprawling city of Shanghai's skyline and the iconic Bund
- Ascend 9.1 meters per second in modern elevators
- Snap the best pictures from the 88th floor at a height of 340 meters (1,115 feet)
Take the modern elevators and ascend to the top of the building at a speed of 9.1 meters (almost 30 feet) per second, passing by a luxury hotel and modern offices as you go. You will reach the 88th floor in just 45 seconds.
From the viewing platform, admire panoramic views of the city of Shanghai. Witness iconic landmarks such as the Bund, the Pudong skyscrapers, the Huangpu River, and much more, before returning back down to the ground.
- Jinmao Tower 88th-floor viewing platform ticket
- Skywalk ticket
Prepare for the activity
Please show the provided voucher at the ticket offices at the entrance of the viewing platform on floor B1 of the Jinmao Tower. 5 min walk from Exit 6 of LuJiaZui Station, Line 2 of Shanghai's Subway For taxis, please show this address to the driver ( 司机，请去： 陆家嘴 金茂大厦).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• The ticket policy is measured by height: Adult tickets are for those taller than 1.3 meters (4 foot 3 inches); child tickets are for those between 0.9 (2 foot 11 inches) and 1.3 meters, and infants shorter than 0.9 meters go free when accompanied by a paying adult
• Please note that your GetYourGuide voucher or confirmation is not the entrance ticket: You will receive an email from the local partner containing your voucher
• When making your booking, please do not use a Gmail email address, as Gmail is blocked in China
• Tickets must be used on the day selected and can only be used once