Shanghai: 8-Hour Private City Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel lobby or chosen location in downtown Shanghai.
- Enjoy an existing itinerary or customize your own route around Shanghai
- Learn about the city from your private, English-speaking guide
- Marvel at Shanghai's picturesque waterfront and soaring skyline
After meeting your guide at your downtown location, start this 8-hour private tour at the Yu Yuan Garden. Explore the Shanghai Old Street before taking a break in an ancient Chinese tea house.
Following tea, head to the People Square to see the City Hall and its surrounding buildings. Stroll along the Xintiandi in the charming former French Concession before enjoying lunch on your own.
In the afternoon, marvel at the sacred 19th-century Jade Buddha Temple. Then, head to Bund, which is Shanghai's picturesque waterfront. Admire its soaring skyline and views of the Huangpu River.
Drive to Pudong Business and Financial Center where all of the main skyscrapers are located. See the tallest building, Shanghai Tower, as well as the Bottle Opener and Jinmao Tower before being transferred back to your hotel or chosen downtown location.
- Private, English-speaking guide and driver
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned van
- Entrance tickets
- Parking fees
Prepare for the activity
• Chosen itineraries should involve no more than 80 kilometers of driving