Milan Highlights Tour with The Last Supper
- Discover a hidden gem of Milan, the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Marvel at the Duomo, Milan's majestic Gothic Cathedral
- Skip the lines and see da Vinci's The Last Supper without delay
- Admire Michelangelo's last masterpiece, the "Pietà Rondanini"
Continue to the city’s fashion district and explore the trendy Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, a 19th-century architectural treasure.
Stop at Piazza della Scala, home to the world-famous opera house. Take a break and enjoy lunch in the historic center.
Visit the UNESCO-listed church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Skip the lines to see da Vinci’s The Last Supper.
Head to the 16th-century church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, known as the Sistine Chapel of Milan, before visiting Castello Sforzesco.
End the tour at a museum that’s home to Michelangelo’s unfinished sculpture, the Pietà Rondanini.
- Walking tour of Milan
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Audio headsets for groups of more than 5 people
- Skip-the-line ticket to The Last Supper
- Skip-the-line ticket to enter the Duomo
- Entry to the museum housing Michelangelo’s Pietà Rondanini
- Priority access at the church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• Wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun on hot days
• When entering churches, no shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Both men and women are required to have their knees and shoulders covered
• Due to increased security measures, bags of any size, food and drinks are not allowed inside the Last Supper Museum
• Children up to 1 year of age do not need the reservation for the Last Supper visit if they are carried in your arms (you must then enter without a stroller)